This is one of my maternity portraits.. they came in today! I only got them taken last saturday.. so it was amazingly fast! This one is sooo cute of Kenn sitting on my baby belly.. check the mail soon cuz yours will be in the mailbox soon! Let me know what you think when you get them.. theres a few other poses too.Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mothers Day
I had a great Mothers Day.. hope all you mom's did as well! Kenn told me "happy momma's day.. i love you.." today and it was soo cute! She is getting too darn big.. talking soo much and using the potty.. and saying the darndest things! Lately she's been sleeping in our bed.. she has a cold and it's hard to force her to sleep in her bed.. when it's so much easier to monitor her right next to us.. plus Daddy loves snuggling her all night so he's not opposed to it yet. Well this morning.. Daddy was goin to kiss her belly and she farted loud.. ha ha.. I thought it was him I gave him "the look" and he said .. "That was kennedee! " and Kennedee laughed and said.. "daddy parted." ( part is fart to kenn, she can't say F's that well.. aka.. fish is pish." It was funny than Ian said.. "No.. kennedee farted." and she said.. "no mommy part." And I said.. "no.." and Ian said.. "Brother farted?" and Kenn said.. "ya!" she was willing to blame it on anybody! ha ha.. We went to the Bx today and they gave all the mothers a carnation, bath and body works lotion, bubble bath and Liz Taylor White dimonds perfume! IT was cool! Than we went up to town and bought new luggage for our move coming up in just a few weeks! WOOT WOOT!! and.. we got Kenn some more Littelest pet shop things.. she loves those things and so we are now letting her collect them.. so if you see any.. send em her way! Than we went to Salmon Bake for dinner.. Ian got Halibut and I got prime rib. Kennedee insisted on eating nothing but two slices of cake..
This is one of my maternity portraits.. they came in today! I only got them taken last saturday.. so it was amazingly fast! This one is sooo cute of Kenn sitting on my baby belly.. check the mail soon cuz yours will be in the mailbox soon! Let me know what you think when you get them.. theres a few other poses too.
This is one of my maternity portraits.. they came in today! I only got them taken last saturday.. so it was amazingly fast! This one is sooo cute of Kenn sitting on my baby belly.. check the mail soon cuz yours will be in the mailbox soon! Let me know what you think when you get them.. theres a few other poses too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







ok, that pic of you and Kennedee is adorable! You are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a great day, you deserved it! I LOVE that maternity pic, it's stunning. That fart story is too funny, Lexi always blames hers on the "fart monster" that only appears when she's around, weird huh? haha. She too loves littlest pet shop, best toys ever..inexpensive and tiny! Adorable photos of Ken!
ReplyDeletethanks girls!
ReplyDelete