Today was my baby shower up here in Alaska! Berta hosted it at her house ( thanks again mamma! ) It was alot of fun, all my good friends came and I got a lot of helpful and cute things!! THANKS so much guys!! I am gonna miss you all!!

Here is Sarah, Nikki, Tess and Berta!

Here is Sarah.. ( she just gave birth to baby zachary last week!! remember my blog about her baby shower??) Posing with Tess and Berta

The 3 amigos!!! Berta and Tess rubbin the baby belly

Take two!

Nikki admiring baby Zachary.. she has two sons and is thinking about trying for a girl!

We played the Guess how many toilet paper squares long my belly was! 3 People guessed corectly!! I think the number was 9!

Nikki and I.. she is going to Lakenheath England here pretty soonish

Jakob ( nikki's son ) Victoria and her daughter Laura

Playing more games.. Tess, Erica, Romi , Berta and Romi's son Monty.

Berta with baby Zachary.. she is next in line for getting preggers!!

Me and Romi the two preggers!

Sarah with her baby!

Baby Zachary!

The cute cupcakes!!!
Glad you had a good time, you have some sweet friends!
ReplyDeleteHow neat! You are such a doll, I love it. Cutest mamacita evah!!!
ReplyDeletewhy thank ya!
ReplyDelete