AWWW baby pink.. and real leather.. its all mine :) Be jelous! just kidden.. i'm sooo just kidding!Sunday, May 3, 2009
I'm just a tad bit spoiled
Okay.. so those of you who know "me", and / or have known me for a long time now.. Know that I'm not the "high maintaince type" girl. I grew up where yard sales.. and thrift stores were a normal shopping trip for us. Things have quite changed.. SLOWLY since i've married Ian. Don't get me wrong.. I still luv to raid the occasional thrift store.. and by God it's been WAYYY too long since i've been to a yard sale.. but I do enjoy that stuff still. But.. Ian loves the finer things in life! ha ha.. and he HATESSSS thrift stores, yard sales.. yada yada yada. I used to get annoyed by this fact.. but I realized it's just the way he is.. and he will probably never change.. right? Well.. I never thought in a MILLLION years I would own a freakin one carot solitaire diamond ring.. and sure enough.. Ian made that happen.. and i surely never thought I'd have a REAL designer hand bag.. Fake was always good enough for me! I LOVEEE pink.. and I saw this really cute Dooney and Burke pink Elisa bag at the Bx the other day.. and i mentioned to my sister in law that it was really cute.. but way too expensive for a gal like me. I happened to show it to Ian the other day as well.. and he checked it out and said "it's not too expensive." I was thinking... "yeah right!!!" I never spend that kind of money on a simple bag! Well anywho to make a long story short.. i'd have to admit and be truth fully honest.. that I am a bit spoiled. Thanks to Ian. LOL.. he loves spoiling his girls.. and occasionally himself at times.. and he surprised me with this bag as an early mothers day gift. Now.. i'd gladly take this as a mothers day/birthday ( since my bday is may 13 ) gift and leave it at that.. but knowing him.. I somehow believe he's got another trick up his sleeve.. THE LITTLE TURD! But I must say it is TOO stinkin cute.. and I can't wait to show it off.. so here it is.. enjoy :)
AWWW baby pink.. and real leather.. its all mine :) Be jelous! just kidden.. i'm sooo just kidding!
AWWW baby pink.. and real leather.. its all mine :) Be jelous! just kidden.. i'm sooo just kidding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You Deserve it! Your a sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got the bag you wanted, you're a good wife and mother...you deserve to be spoiled! It's adorable.
ReplyDeletethanks guys! i luv you!!
ReplyDelete