Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New pics for the week! and just 2 weeks left in Alaska!

Yay for just two more weeks in Alaska!! It's comming up quickly.. but still unbelievable to me! I really don't feel like i'm moving .. maybe once the movers pack all our stuff i will realize it! We sold my little Hyundai Accent! We only had it a year, it was good lil car.. but.. we are planning on getting something new in Utah.. so yay for new and exciting things! Here is Ken caught in the act.. ew nose picker! ha ha

Ken is number one!

Me just taking a lazy laying picture


Tyler and Kenn in the wagon getting ready to go to the park! Ken and her silly glasses!



She seriously put on dad's hat and glasses and came up to me and wanted me to take a pic!




Ken made this fish today in school.. how cute huh?!





Here she is in school..





Kenn has been cuddeling up to her blanky alot lately









Kenn loves bandaids.. she always asks for them.. here she is with her dora bandaid






Daddy and daughter just relaxing.









4 comments:

  1. Time sure is flying, tomorrow is exactly 1 month before we move. I am anxiously awaiting your guys arrival! Adorable photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!! I can't wait for you to be back in "Zion" hahahaha. We'll chill like villians, aight?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lOVE the pic of Kennedee asleep on your hubby! I LOVE Those Moments!!!

    ReplyDelete